Damaged Hair Follicles
Damaged hair follicles are one of the worst things anyone could experience most especially for women. Before you start learning about the treatment for this, it is important that you first know about the normal structure of hair. Basically, the hair has three layers: the medulla (innermost layer), the cortex (surrounds the medulla and made of cells, proteins, etc.) and the cuticle (outermost layer). The hair root is found underneath the skin surface enclosed with hair follicles. When the hair follicles are dead it
becomes impossible for hair to grow. However, there are treatments and ways on how you can restore it.
Olayer is one of the best hair curler manufacturers in China, make hair straightener, hair curler, hair dryer etc.
Cause of Damaged Hair Follicles
There are a number of reasons why damaged hair follicles happen.
- Prolonged sun exposure. Too much exposure to sun can cause damage to the hair follicles.
- Chemicals. Hair chemicals such as hair dye or hair colors and other kinds of treatments can cause damaged hair follicles especially if they were not properly applied on hair or because of the ingredients found on the chemical.
- Undernourished hair. The food that we eat affects every part of the body and hair is not an exception. This is why it is important to care for the hair by taking in right amounts of vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Certain types of medications. There are certain types of medications that can cause damaged hair follicles such as those that are used during chemotherapy.
- Poor hair care. Poor hygiene and improper hair care can also be one of the causes of damaged hair follicles.
Hair Care for Damaged Hair Follicles
Home Remedies. Making use of natural hair remedies that you can do at home are recommended because you use natural ingredients rather than harmful chemicals. Ingredients such as mayonnaise is one technique where all you need to do is apply it on your entire hair and massage it. You can also make use of egg which you may place on your hair and massage on your scalp. Allow it to stay on hair for an hour and wash with lukewarm water afterwards.
Oils. Different brands of oil that you may find in beauty stores can help in treating this condition. Oils such as coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil are useful in treating damaged hair follicles. You can apply the oil to your hair allow it to stay on hair overnight and rinse in the morning with mild shampoo.
Healthy Diet. Having a healthy diet is important to the hair and hair follicles because this is where our body gets the nutrients and vitamins it needs in order for it to function properly. Make sure that you include in your diet green vegetables and fruits and drink eight to ten glasses a day.
Hair Care. Make sure that you care for your hair properly and one way is by protecting hair especially when under the heat of the sun. Make use of a scarf or umbrella when you are out under the sun. It is also important that when undergoing treatments, you only go for products that can care for hair properly and make sure that treatments are done by a professional.
If you are looking for China hair straightener company, contact olayer.com, they make all type of hair styling tools. OEM/ODM contract manufacturer service available